If you’re interested in food, welcome to the PPAS Foodie Club!
NYC is quite a melting pot when it comes to experiencing cuisines from all around the world. Whether you are a picky or adventurous eater, you are encouraged to contribute to our community by sharing your passions for all things food. How can you contribute? Below are just a few of many things!
- Try a new restaurant and blog about it here. Support the local businesses and spread the word giving us opportunities to check them out!
- Want to try a particular cuisine? Ask about it here and we can recommend some good local places!
- Share some photos of the food from restaurants you visit or photos of homemade dishes (including the recipes is always a plus!).
- Post information on opportunities to donate food or to get involved in some community service by volunteering at shelters/soup kitchens.
- Provide us recommendations on food related shows.
- Write about the connections between food and your culture.
If you are interested in joining the Foodie Club please contact Mr. Perlmutter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be on the lookout for future updates from us. Looking forward to this, and we hope you get to enjoy the club throughout the year!