From the PTA Bylaws, our PTA objectives are:
- to provide support and resources to the school for the benefit and educational growth of the children;
- to promote and help develop a cooperative working relationship between the parents and staff of PPAS;
- to develop parent leadership and build capacity for greater involvement;
- to foster and encourage parent participation on all levels;
- to provide opportunities and training for parents to participate in school governance and decision- making; and
- to further such other purposes as set forth in the PTA’s Certificate of Incorporation.
Read the full PPAS PTA by-laws here: